early bird discount - Save £50.00
Hurry, 11 spaces left
Ticket price: £279.00
Ed Goodman, consultant, trainer, and founder of the Freelance Heroes group, delivers this one-day training to help you master social media marketing.
If you feel unsure about how to use social media effectively, or unclear about your strategy, Ed’s training will help you devise a clear path forward.
Session 1 – Why Social Media Matters
- Why is social media so important for all businesses?
- Includes a break-out session to decide on a definition and research, to get used to using the many tools within each channel
- Why social media can help us tell stories
- The importance of a social media strategy
- The relationship between Social Media and SEO
Session 2: Developing a Successful Social Media Strategy
- What are your business goals and how can social media support them?
- Goal setting, audience research and content planning
- How social media goalsetting can aid business goals
- Introduction to the features, benefits, and anatomy of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Case studies of copywriter’s engagement on social media
- What works well, what we can do better
- How to optimise your platforms
Session 3: Creating Effective Content
- Developing engaging social media content and going viral
- Content planning in line with brand personality
- Review existing content to increase engagement and create new content during the course.
- Best practice and useful tools to aid delivery
Session 4: Measuring Success
- How to measure the impact of your social media activity
- Measurement tools for social media and why measurement is important
- Inbuilt analytics of FB, IG, TW, LI (and Google Analytics)
- Using third party apps to support reporting data
- Hints and tips for saving time
- Record takeaways from session and feedback
About CopyCon training
Your training day will run from 10:00 – 16:00 (UK time).
The groups are restricted to a maximum of 26 people to ensure that your trainer can respond to the needs of the group.
Training sessions are conducted over Zoom to encourage interaction and enable discussion.
You will have access to a video recording of the training day, as well as any supporting documentation provided by your trainer.
About the Speaker
Ed Goodman is a social media consultant and trainer. He believes that, in most cases, businesses are best placed to manage their own social media. That’s why he focuses on sharing the insights, practices and skills that give people the power to take control of their own social media presence and achieve lasting results. Over […]
Join our Newsletter
Sign up for our regular newsletters. We'll email you with news of upcoming webinars and details of our conferences and events.