£349.00 early adopter discount - Save £50.00 £299.00
Hurry, 12 spaces left
Ticket price: £259.00
IS IT FOR ME?
If you are involved in creating marketing messages, then our insights into persuasion psychology will help you to craft more compelling copy!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- 7-stage model of persuasion
- How to manipulate peoples’ expectations and perceptions
- Models of decision making and motivation
- Heuristics and cognitive biases that influence our decisions
- Evolutionary psychology and some insights into consumer behaviour
This training includes
- Interactive training with practical exercises
- Q&As with trainer
- Recording of the session
- Supporting documentation
The training days are approximately 10 to 4 with plenty of breaks between practical exercises and discussions.
Your training ticket includes access to our online event platform, as well as opportunities to network with other delegates and join any of our Satellite Sessions.
To book this training session, please select the ‘Persuasion: Practical Insights and Ideas (Tim Fidgeon)‘ from the ticket options below.
About the Speaker
Tim Fidgeon is one of the UK’s leading digital trainers and consultants. He holds an MSc in Human-Computer Interaction and has been helping organisations develop market-leading digital strategies, experiences and content since the late 90s.