£349.00 discount - Save £50.00 £349.00
Hurry, spaces left
Ticket price: £259.00
Creating a content strategy is a marathon, not a sprint, and you need a roadmap to get to the finish line.
Embarking on creating a content strategy can feel like being at the start of a running race. And the tendency is to want to sprint to the finish line as fast as possible. But a content strategy isn’t a 100m dash in a straight line. It’s a marathon on windy mountain paths. Try to sprint it and you’ll burn out or lose your way.
In this workshop I’ll introduce you to a simple-but-effective model that breaks the content strategy marathon down into a manageable roadmap. Through hands-on exercises I’ll also give you the tools and methods you need to leave the session and create a content strategy for your organisation, and implement it successfully.
What you will learn:
- Content strategy 101: what content strategy really is, why you need one, and how to convince senior stakeholders to support you
- Content operations 101: what it means to ‘operationalise’ your content strategy and why it matters just as much as the strategy itself
- The three-step content strategy model: a model that breaks content strategy into three simple parts and a logical roadmap.
- Step-by-step method: a method for creating your roadmap, with hands-on practice so you’ll feel confident going away and doing this yourself afterwards.
- Templates and tools: templates and tools for you to take back to work and use.
This training includes
- Interactive training with practical exercises
- Q&As with trainer
- Recording of the session
- Supporting documentation
The training days are approximately 10 to 4 with plenty of breaks between practical exercises and discussions.
Your training ticket includes access to our online event platform, as well as opportunities to network with other delegates and join any of our Satellite Sessions.
To book this training session, please select the ‘Content Strategy (Lauren Pope)‘ from the ticket options below.
About the Speaker
Lauren Pope is a content strategy and digital transformation consultant for organisations that make the world a better, fairer, more beautiful place. Lauren has been working in content and digital since 2007, starting out as a content writer and editor in-house, honing my skills in both marketing and UX content.